Monday, August 31, 2009

Idaho is for Boys


Boy oh boy, I loved Idaho. There were frogs to catch, nests to pillage , smore's to roast, four wheelers to ride... aahhhhh. Speaking of four wheelers, I took a 3 hour ride with my dad and papa. During the last hour, my head started to bob around (zzzzzzzzz) but I still refused to get into the relief car. Gotta. Finish. What. I. Started. zzzzzzzzzzzz.


I had a great time riding my bike with my cousin Kash. He knows how to stand up when he peddles! He's very cool. And papa let me play in the mud. It was lovely. Mama says that city mud is different from the wilderness mud. One I can play with, the other...not so much.


So I have a new favorite song. It's about a very sad cowboy named Hank Williams. He says he's lonesome blue. I have been asking over and over and over again why he's so sad. Daddy says it's because his girlfriend went bye bye. We should give him a double hug. That will make him better. Last night I told my mama that we should send him a letter in the mail. Anything to put this poor cowboy out of his misery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home