Sunday, April 19, 2009

Daddy sneaks up like a panther...



And scares the pants off me!!! Notice the look on his face before he hisses at me. He LOVES this game! Me, too. It's a guilty pleasure for both of us.

I got to go to the beach this week. As usual, it was so much fun! I actually had a private night with my Papa and Gaga on Thursday. I was on my best angel behavior. They tried to teach me how to eat with my mouth closed. But because I was congested, snot was pulsating out of my nostrils as I chewed. I'm not sure why anyone would ever want to eat like that.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Katie,
These photos and transcript are fantastic!!! What a strong Mom the boys have...and need. Call me when you are here this next time.
Love, Suzanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home