Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rock, Paper, Scissors?


I don't get it. For some reason my parents have started playing Rock Paper Scissors right before it's time to brush my teeth at night. While I really don't like having my teeth brushed, I will lay down and let one of them have their way with me. I do, however, try to discourage the entire event by making it VERY difficult. The moment the brush is put into my mouth, I close my wips and suck off all of the paste. And don't even try to brush the outsides of my molars! I'll suck my cheeks in so hard, there'll be no room for the brush. AND, I'll moan the whole time. If we all hate it so much, why do it?

I'm not much easier when it's time to say "goodnight." I'll be all done with my book, prayers, song... and then it's time for last call. I need more water. I need another hug. I need you to take this downstairs. Where's my sheep? I want my sheep to be downstairs. I have a booooooogGER!! Get it OFF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home