Friday, May 15, 2009

The Dentist!



Check me out! I had my first visit to the dentist! ...and I LOVED It!! I have been asking to go back every day since. They had a water gun, and air gun, and all sorts of tasty stuff they put in my mouth. I even got to pick the flavors: grape paste and bubble gum fluoride (which unfortunately wasn't real gum). And no shots! It was great.

I am also trying to make some progress (or seriously resisting) learning how to put my own shoes on. Last night my mom told me that if I could put my checker shoes on all by myself, she would take me to go listen to a hooting owl after the sun went down. I really didn't want to put my shoes on by myself... but I really really wanted to hear that owl! So after a LOT of crying, I finally relented. I worked and shoved and cried and shoved and cried and cried and finally PUT MY OWN DARN SHOES ON!!!!

Next up? My jacket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home