Monday, October 12, 2009

FOUR


I'm now FOUR! Too bad I was feeling pretty bleh on my birthday. I was on day 3 of my three-day-fever... and I wasn't having much fun. Dude, I didn't even eat my cupcake. I know.

Don't worry, though. I got to celebrate with my classmates a week later. Mrs. Hazzard loves birthdays. That's a photo of me blowing out 4 candles on a pretend cake.

I been thinking that it would be nice if I knew now to burn my own cd. Or make my own play list. Or whatever I need to do to listen to only my music around here. This is what I'd put on it.
1. (Duh! ) Hank Williams: Long Gone, Lonesome blue
2. Kraftwerk: Robots (which I call "Robot Song")
3. Spoon: Stay, Don't Go (more accurately called "Ooo! AH! ")
4. My Mama (for real): Leavin on a Jetplane
5. White Stripes: Doorbell ("Doorbell Song")
6. White Stripes: You and I Are Gonna Be Friends ("School Song")
7 . Stray Cats: Stray Cats Strut ("Stray Cats!")
8. Fleet Foxes: White Winter Hymnal ("Bird Song")
9. Hank Williams: Move It On Over ("Move Over")
10 Laurie Berkner: Once Upon a Time, There Was a Dragon ("The Dragon Song")
11. Music Together: When the Saints Come Marching In
12. Shuggie Otis: Inspiration Information ("Shuggie Song")
13. The Meters: Cissy Strut (the "Aaah CHUCK! song")

Hard core, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home