Sunday, October 28, 2007

Umm......CHICKEN!!!!!


I can't believe you don't know about umm...CHICKEN yet!!! One morning, my mama walked into my room to get me out of my crib. And I was in there saying "ummm...chicken. ummm....chicken." Over and over again. I had never even said "ummm" before. And why chicken? I don't know. I'm two. That's why.

Anyway!!!! Here's where the story gets good...somehow it evolved into a "teeko" (tickle) game. When I say "um...chicken," I get tickled. Um...sheep doesn't count. Neither does um....ja-joo. It has to be chicken.

Did I mention I'm on a diet? My pediatrition seems to think I eat more for the sport of it than out of hunger. So? Now my snacks don't come as frequently. Fortunately birthday parties don't count. At my cousin's bu'day party, I ate all the cake and i-geense I could get my hands on. And my "hee-ums" (hands) were a mess! When that happens, I just yell "hee-ums!! Hee-ums!!" until someone comes and wipes them off. And when my cousins' faces are covered in food, I just point my sticky finger at them and scream MESS!!!! until they get wiped down, too. I run a tight ship around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home