Thursday, July 26, 2007

Beach!





This past weekend we went to the beach to see my family. I love the beach. I love to say it and I love to play on it. I love the she'am (sand). And I had a great time playing with my grandpa great. He read me lots of books. And I got to jump on the couch and eat french fries. That's me up in that picture with my cousins wishing we were jumping instead of sitting.

There has been a change of pronunciation. Da doo is now jajoo. FYI.

Jajoo's have been demoted. Guitars. I can't say 'guitar' but I love it. I love the guitar so much that I got to borrow my friend's (I would have bit the person who took it away from me). Her mom said that it would be ok for me to borrow it for a little while and I have been taking good care of it. If I'm awake, it's in my hands. And when my mama and I leave the house, she has to do a quick swap-out with a jajoo and run out the door.

Today I pooped while we were in the toy store. Although I was playing (and not finished!!!) with a parking garage toy, my mama picked me up and took me to the bathroom. As she was trying to remove my old diaper, I stepped in it with my shoe! Take that!! And my sole isn't smooth. It has all these little cracks and crevices. So it's in there good! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home