Friday, July 13, 2007

Idaho: Maiden Voyage



I just visited the Idaho rock house for the first time and it was fun. If anyone had any doubts about my obsession with tractors, they have now been set straight. I love da-doo's. If you were to tap me on the shoulder in the middle of the night and wake me, I would most likely sit up and say "da-doo?" There are plenty of them in Idaho (they're actually ATV's, but who cares?). My mom, dad, and I arrived there and almost immediately my Bappa and I were riding through the fields. Wind in my hair. For the rest of the night, I dragged who ever was on Dean-duty over with me to the tractor. And I made them help me climb up and down and up and down until someone pooped out (never me).

That night I got to see the fireworks down at the lake. What does a firework say? BOOM!! Loud! I love loud!

But most importantly, that weekend Unle Greg and Auntie Jeanette got married. I didn't have the patience for the ceremony. But the cake was delicious.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home