Monday, July 02, 2007

Beeeeesh!!


My mom and I went to the store the other day looking for a da-do. It was the first time we'd been to the toy aisle since I've started talking. Let' me tell you something. Beeeeesh (please) is easily my favorite word. I probably say it about 100 times a day. But at that moment that we were passing by all those toys, I had beeeesh on rapid fire. I want that! And that! And that and that and THAT!!!!! WHERE ARE WE GOING?? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY, MAMA????

Well we didn't find a da-do, but I did get to ride with my bapa again. He thought he would just take me for a short cruise around the pasture. Do you know that he tried to put the da-do away in the barn twice? And both times I let him know that I was not finished. So on the third round he decided to just mow the entire lawn. An hour and a half later, we were done. I'm a German, too, Bapa.

Ever wanted to see 4 G's in my family? Well just look up. There you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home