Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm an ANIMAL!


You see that? That's the remains of my daddy's arm after he removed me from the toy store. Once again, I WASN'T FINISHED PLAYING! Daddy said I was biting so hard that the hair on the back of my head was shaking. Grrrrrrr!

My Grammy came into town the other week and we had a lot of fun. I now like to say "gaga!" We went out to lunch with my mama and both gagas and I was in heaven. It was like the gaga sisterhood! And I'm their mascot.


We went to the beach again! Man, I LOVE the beach. I love playing with my cousin in the she'am (sand). I dig and smash sand castles and she hunts for princess treasure chests. I thought for sure she was going to find one because she kept on saying "almost!! almost!!" But no luck.

When we got back, I went to my friend's 2nd birthday party. She has a tricycle I like to play on whenever I visit her. I was sitting on it and my mama came over to take me home. I wasn't finished. And bad things happen when I'm not finished. She picked me up and, somehow, a big spooge of poop was propelled out of my diaper and onto her forearm. It was awesome! I bet you can't wait to hear what happens the next time someone interrupts me.

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger Boopsieboo said...

Sounds like your parents don't feed you enough...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home