Saturday, October 13, 2007

Finger Painting is NOT fun!


And that's all I have to say about that!

But what I do like is "saba-see!!" SPICEY!! I love spicey food! My mama made enchiladas the other night and they were good and saba-see! When I wanted more, all I had to do was chant saba-see saba-see saba-see and I'd get some. Mmm mmmmm!

Man, you should see me on my bike now. My favorite thing to do is to get going really really fast and pick both feet up so that I'm coasting. Love it love it!! AND, my dad recently put a seat on the back of my mom's bike. When I'm on that bike, she does all the work. And that gives me more time to look for ja-joo's, gubidge tucks (garbage trucks), and I-gin's (fire engines).

When I'm not biking, I am playing "socca ba" (soccer). I can actually dribble. It's pretty sweet. My papa and gamma have a big yard so we get to go out and play every day.

OH!! Guess whatI! I strung my first two words together. My cousin was crying the other day and I was really worried about her. First I tried to "uk" (hug) her all better but it didn't work. So I just kept saying "Ahn sad" and hoped someone else would try to help her. Finally someone handed her a fig newton and she moved on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home