Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I'm a Saba!


DUDE!!! I love How-ween! This morning when I got up, my mama wanted to put me in my saba (spider) costume. But I wanted it OFF. SABA OFF!!! So instead she let me carry it around for a while so that we could get acquainted. And then before I could say how-ween, she put it back on me! It didn't seem so bad so I wore until it was time for my nap. By the end of the day, I was saying "saba on!" So my mama and dada put me back in my saba suit and we went trick-or-treating (with a princess and a ladybug! what?!). I have no idea what I was taking (by the fistfull sometimes) from those people who were opening their doors for me, but it was fun. One time instead of saying "thank you" I said "some more!" I'm telling you, diets are for suckers! By the time we got back home I was all fired up....running in circles, pulling out all my tractors, jumping up and down! I want to do this again tomorrow night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home