Monday, June 11, 2007

Ralph Furley?


I love to play in the "wa wa" and every time my mama pulls out my sandals, I say WA WA!! WA WA!! over and over again until I am finally knee deep. My mama says I look like Ralph Furley in my swim outfit. Ralph must be hot.

What's new in Deanland you might be asking? I can talk. Zoo zoo zoo! Shoe! Owl! Dean! Dadeee (an advancement from dada)! Choo choo! Ta-shee (taxi). And let me tell you, it makes me PROUD! After every new word I follow up with a big toothy grin and then say the same word over and over and over again.

Not only have I begun using big boy words, but I also have moved onto a big boy slide! Check it, yo!! This is at that mad playground I was telling you about. I actually schwapped my head on the sides of this a couple of times and have since reconsidered its fun-factor. NOT so fun after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home