Sunday, April 29, 2007

Aren't Merry-go-rounds merry?


Who ever invented merry-go-rounds is now #2 on my list of great inventors of the universe (John Deere being #1). I went to the beach last weekend with my family and I got to ride on this horse. Can you stand it?! My mom and dad said that they were surprised how fast this went around and around. REALLY FAST!!! Hard core!

We went on lots of walks on the beach and talked about playing hide and seek in the sand dunes when I'm a big boy. There's lots to look forward to.


There has been an update on my concert-going skills. We went to a disco dance before leaving for the beach and I boogied my brains out! When we first got there, I wasn't happy about it. But then someone gave me my first juice box (maybe #3 on my list). That's where it all turned around for me. I sucked it down! I was so high on sugar that there was nothing to do but DANCE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home