Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Grammy was in the house!
















That's Grammy and me celebrating after I connected the beads. I've had these beads for a long time now...but I guess it takes a Grammy to show you how they work. I connect the beads, drop them and then I clap! Connect, drop, clap. Connect, drop, clap!!! We also went to the zoo where I am suppose to look at all the animals. But I'll take a sprint over a giraffe anyday. My mom was trying to point out all the nice babies who were riding in their strollers. I say strollers are for suckers.

I led my mom and dad to the toy store the other day. It's just around the block. (I told you this place is cool.) I hadn't been playing in there for more than 5 minutes when a man said it was time to close. So my dad tried to pick me up and I...got... MAAAADDD!!! I bit the closest thing to my mouth (which ended up being my hand), So I spit that out and bit the toy in my other hand. I was growling and crying and arching my back. But it didn't work. We had to leave...with a balloon, thank God! Nothing like a reward for my efforts.

I am sweet, though. I'm getting really into giving hugs and love and stuff. My mom likes to hug me a lot and she pats me on the back while she has her arms around me. So I've started putting my arms around her and patting HER back. She gets a good laugh out of it. So do I. When I'm not leaving the toy store, I can be very charming.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Suzanne Lussier said...

What a great way to make an album for Dean !!! It was fun to see, and great to see you last week.
Love, Nana Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home