Friday, March 05, 2010

Post Script



I forgot to tell you something. Did you know that my Papa let me watch a slasher Santa movie? It's true. To be fair, he didn't know that this santa was going to pull out a machete. And to his credit, he found the proper button on the remote before any blood was splattered across the walls. But my eyes were bugged out with what I saw. Good grief.

So tonight I asked my mama where our neighbor's big dog has been. (He's dead.) She told me that he got sick and isn't here anymore. So I asked her when he was coming back and she told that he's not coming back. ?? Why not, you ask? She said that he's in heaven with God. And then I asked the most obvious next questions. "Does God have a broom?" and "Is God naked or does he have clothes?" Right? Isn't that what you were wondering? He has a broom and he's clothed. FYI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home