Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Well Hello Again!



I almost forgot my password. Really, I can't be expected to tell you everything since November. Yes, Christmas happened. Santa brought me some super heroes. Venom broke on arrival. Very lame. But he has since been replaced... as has my obsession with dragons. I've moved on to super heroes. You can't give me enough. Buy me one and I'll want another. More more more more!!!!

This is me making my own peanut butter and honey sandwich. Before I was given the knife, bread, and all the fixings, my mom and I had a long talk about not licking the knife on the job. She said I had to wait until all the lids were back on the jars before I could wick. It was hard, but I did it. I really super did! I made my own sandwich!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home