Monday, October 20, 2008

Who me? Itty bitty me?

Excuse me! Was she looking at me? Did she call me slightly OBESE?

So, I went to see the doctor for my 3 year check-up. She gave me two shots AND called me large. In order to get to the root of my "problem", she asked my mom to list what I eat. My mom started to rattle off all the food that I eat on an average day (she didn't mention the birthday cake), and well...it made me HUNGRY! So I took this (very inopportune) moment to ask for the gronola bar in my mom's purse. She tried to ignore and hush me so I just got louder and louder! I never did get the gronola bar. Come to think of it, I haven't had one since. I guess it's no longer sport-eating season.

Sorry, no photo for this entry. I'm too large for the lense.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Tillamook XC said...

Hey Katie. Alisa and I just read through your little boys' blogs. You are such a funny writer when you describe things through Dean's eyes and vocab. Mo and I are heading home tomorrow from Moab. We've had about ten days with the kids and relatives in Idaho too. It's been fun and you guys should try and plan a trip to this gorgeous area before Nick and Alisa move back to Oregon. We'll get in touch with you when we get back so we can finally meet Dylan. God is so good to all of us when we consider all He's done in our lives. Your little miracle is just one of many. Talk to you soon. Love to all. Aunt Sue and Alisa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home