Monday, September 29, 2008

Wook at it!


Do you wike it? It's my sand tractor and I earned it for being a good boy when I go to bed. I did it! I wuv it!

We have been busy the past couple of weeks. Two weekends ago my dad took me to a pirate festival. It was awesome (except for the cannon...it scared me). And then last weekend we ALL went to the beach! I had been told on Friday night that we were going to dig in the sand and watch the seagulls. So when I woke up on Saturday morning, the first thing I said was "Should we go to the beach? Should we do it?" I was in such a good mood! "Should we get ice-cream?" "Should we get scones?" I wanted to pack it all in.

And today d'win and I went on our first ride together. He slept the entire time (even when I schwapped him with my freshly picked bwack eyed susan).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home