Monday, August 11, 2008

Big Boy Underpants: TAKE 2

... and it's a WRAP!! I'll do almost anything for the right currency:

1. Yeh-wow en-im-en's (yellow M&M's)
2. White j'wee beans (coconut flavored jelly beans)
3. Batman Pez Dispenser (which has never been reloaded)
4. Car's book (complete with interactive horn and other noisy buttons)
6. A SCOOTER!!! I got a scooter!

I'll admit, the first day it was ugly. And wet. Basically, an all around drag. The second day, I had one misfire. After that, I took it upon myself to be a big boy. It turned out to be a very lucrative move. My teeth are probably about to fall out from all the candy and juice boxes but, yo!!!... my pants are dry!!! Below is a picture of me after one of my significant wins...

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Ted and De said...

What happened to the video of Dean singing and sticking dismounts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home