Friday, December 08, 2006

Fan of Tryptophan and Dog Food



I was pooped. This is me at our Thanksgiving dinner. Too many relatives and too much food. I'm tired just thinking about it, so I'll move on.

Yesterday my mom caught me sitting next to Henry's bowl of food with my fists buried deep in the kibble. When I looked up at her, she saw that my lips and cheeks were covered in dog food crumbs. She screamed "Dean, GROSS!!!" and picked me up and and tried to dislodge some of the food from my fists and shirt and lap by shaking me around (sort of like what I'm going to do to get my grandma's ornaments out of her Christmas tree). Then she put her fingers in my mouth (the injustice!!) and pulled it all out. Poor Henry. Dog food is yucky. My mom called my Grandfather and asked if I was going to live. He said I might grow a tail. I don't want a tail.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Boopsieboo said...

Dean- You should really tell your mother that dog food is packed with protein and you find it a rather tastey addition with turkey. PS- I dig tails...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home