Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Life is good.














This is what some people would call Hog Heaven. I've got both of my Grandmas and my big bunny. It's been a fun couple of days... Grammy Di was in the house! She read me lots of books, gave me a bath, helped me down the same four stairs over and over and over and over and over again! I think that last part is getting old for everyone else. But I don't care! I'm going to keep it up until a kiddy gate appears. I know how these things work and I need to get while the gettin's good.

A couple of days ago my mom and dad celebrated their anniversary. So I got to hang out with my Grandpa and Grandma. I took a shoulder ride on Grandpa to a Korean restaurant and my little pointin' finger was going haywire! There was so much to see. The waitress seated us near an illuminated star. Aaahhhhh. Are you listening Santa? I want that star. And I'm a good boy (just ask my mom).

Alright, I've got to run. Literally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home