Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Tamales and Teeth

Oh man, I love tamales. A couple of Thursdays ago, the tamale boy came to our door. I get so fired up when he shows up! In fact, I was so excited that I chomped down on my fork (HARD) just to show my appreciation. And, crack!! My tooth went from well-rooted to thooooper wiggly. I was thcared!

I cried and cried. Not even the mention of the tooth fairy calmed my nerves. So my mama called Emrie who told me all about wiggly teeth. She told me how much blood I could expect, that I could still play basketball, that I wouldn't feel it when I was sleeping, and that the tooth fairy knows when teeth fall out! And that's when I started placing phone calls all over the globe!! I have a wiggler!!!!! Wooo hoooooo!!!

Well tonight, it was hanging on by a thread.

So daddy started walking me through the science of twisting it!



Then we got down to business. I wanted to know how much a tooth fetches these days? Are we talking coins or paper? Show me the money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home