Saturday, July 01, 2006

On the Move

Well I should let you know that I have been inspired by my cousin Cassidy to join the world of blogging. I've got a lot of noteworthy accomplishments, so let me get started.

I am so close to crawling! If my mom would just set me down once in a while I might already be climbing on the walls. I get the feeling that she's not ready for me to race out the door. At least that's what she said to Mary Poppins. That's the lady that took care of me yesterday. I don't think that's her name, but that's what my mom called her before she raced out the door. Hopefully next time she'll bring her carpet bag so I can rifle through it and slobber all over her things. In fact, if you happen to see her before I do, please put in my request: cell phone, keys, remote controls of any kind, receipts.... That's probably good enough for now. (Disclaimer: Not responsible for any subsequent malfunctioning batteries.)

Alright, I've got to go. We're about to go on a walk and I don't want to miss any of those urban cats. (I love urban cats.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home